Have Any Questions? Connect With Us +91 7351009107
Refund & Cancellations Policy
A refund policy of an E-commerce platform states that if a consumer is unhappy with a product or service, they will return it and receive a refund for the amount paid at the time of purchase. In certain situations, the consumer has a time period beyond which they cannot return the product, such as 14 days or 40 days from the date of delivery.
1. Return policy :- We have a customer friendly return policy .You will have to just write us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hrs from time of delivery & return steps will given from our customer support.
1)- Provide us with the tracking details of the product. Without this packages could get lost and replacement might be cancelled.
2)- Mention the Company Name Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha and Order Number ( starting with B) on the return package. Last date of return shipping: 10 days from date of delivery. We will not be able to accept returns if dispatched after 10 days from date of delivery.
2. Return Shipping Cost: :- You can choose to do one of the following The cost of return shipping will not be covered by Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha.com Please note that the below return policy is NOT applicable on orders that are custom made or custom stitched.
Options after Return
1)- Request a replacement, either the same item or a different item from the website
2)- Request a coupon code of same value for purchase later on the website. Using the coupon code, you can select anything on the website upto the returned value.
3)- Request a refund. We will do a direct refund to the card through which payment was completed. In case the payment was done with cash, kindly provide us your bank account details on email email@example.com
3. Packaging Advice :- It is of utmost importance that the items do not get damaged on their return shipping. Please use cotton, bubble wrap, paper or foam to do some kind of padding around the product. For Apparel, please cover the package in polythene plastic and return it in an envelope to avoid damage due to rain. The package should be returned with signature requirement upon delivery. This is done to ensure that we receive the parcel correctly/safely.
4. Conditions of Return :- Our product must not be used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.Return is acceptable only within 10 days from date of delivery. Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged. Returns shipping cost will not be covered by Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha .
5. What we do about mispricings :-
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many thousands of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
6. Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders :- To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Bank Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
7. The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met :- Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha
Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
Overuse of a voucher code
Customer returns the wrong product
Customer refuses to pay for an order
Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order.
8. Damage :- We try our best to delivery 100% good quality products,but unfortunately it may happen sometimes product is delivered damaged.In such case we required a photo to be sent to us within 48hrs from the time of delivery. Without photos sent in given time we will not be able to process replacement. In case of products not avialble return Upon receiving the photo, our team will review the damage. If the damage is approved and a complaint is registered, we request you to kindly send the product back to us. If a replacement is in stock with us, we will reship the same to you. In case it is not available, you can request for a refund. But the final dession is will be taken by Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha about refund.
9. Color & Description Disclaimer :- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values. While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors. A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received. Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual accessories ordered. It is practically impossible for Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha Designers to replicate the same colors on product as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these product have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor. We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any product from Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha.com is aware of this genuine problem.
10. While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following – :-
1)- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no foolproof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2)- Many a time’s green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
3)- Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4)- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5)- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
11. Prior notification – :- Your are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions. Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha reserve right to time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you.
12. Process for Pilferage Claim :-
If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care
The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained
An Email will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org seeking/providing following information:
1)- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
2)- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
3)- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
1)- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
2)- Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
3)- Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post delivery and wait for next details to be sent by support team.
12. Refund Policy :- Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha reserves the sole right to accept or deny refunds and will act reasonably in the common interest of both parties involved. Purchases are only retractable in exceptional circumstances, such as when the seller materially changes the item’s description after a purchase has been made, a clear typographical error is made, or there if a seller defaults in any way with the product listed or in the delivery of the same. In case of returns without delivery of product refund cannot be processed.
12. No Guarantee :- Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha control.
12. Disclaimer :- We, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and our suppliers provide the Site and the Services on an “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We do not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Services. If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable. We reserve the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms & Conditions , we will notify you via email according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement. You agree that this User Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition or any other event. You and Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this User Agreement. This Agreement will prevail over any conditions of sale imposed by a seller. Our Fees Policy is incorporated in this User Agreement by reference. The fees policy may be amended from time to time and material changes will be posted on the Site and sent to you at your registered email address.
12. As per the Cash on Delivery policy :- 1)- To avail C-O-D Service, all items in the cart should be applicable for C-O-D.
2)- C-O-D is applicable on a minimum sale value of Rs. 0 and maximum of Rs. 25,000 only.
3)- Pin code provided for Cash on Delivery should be in the serviceable area. If not, any online payment mode needs to be used.
4)- You cannot open the box without making the payment at the time of delivery.
5)- If the product is open, do not accept the order.
6)- No credit/debit cards are accepted in Cash on Delivery.
7)- Cash back Promo Code may not be applicable for all the products on the website.
8)- Special coupons should be redeemed within the limited period, and validity once expired, cannot be extended later.
9)- Two offers cannot be clubbed together using the Promo Code.
10)- Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha reserves the right to cancel any promotional ‘Promo Code’ and the transactions in which they are used. (This is not applicable on Cash back Promo Codes) Cash back and Promo Code Coupon cannot be clubbed together to avail an offer at Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha This means, if Promo Code is used in an offer, Cash back cannot be generated.
11)- Cash back amount is subject to change at the sole discretion Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha
12)- Images & Representations of Products/Services Product Images are indicative in nature Actual Product may differ from the image. Please refer the product specification for the product For Queries/Comments Send us your questions or comments to email@example.com
12. Contact Information for Refund and cancellation Related Queries :-
or any order refund and cancellation related issues or queries, please find the contact information as mentioned below:
Please allow a Turn Around Time of 24-48 hours for email resolutions.
Phone Number : 0135-2433658, 7351009107, 9411571947
Working Hours : 9:30 – 18:30 pm
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Gramotthan Bhawan Upper Road Dhalwala (Rishikesh) Tehri Garhwal, Uttrakhand 249201