Have Any Questions? Connect With Us +91 7351009107
1. Your Consent :- Your personal details (name, location, e-mail address, debit/credit card information) will not be sold or rented by us to any third party without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure; we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. However, we hold no responsibility for any action of third party that may have directed you to our website.
2. Communication & Marketing :- If you become a registered member of Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha, you will be able to receive promotional emails regarding latest offers and discounts from us. You may also receive such communication if you have made a purchase as a guest user.
Please note that in case you don’t wish to receive such e-mails, you have the full liberty to opt-out of such communication any time. You can unsubscribe by visiting ‘My Details’ in ‘My Account’ if you are a registered user; or simply click on “to unsubscribe” link given in the mail.
4. Protecting Your Security :- Please note that we may share your personal details with fraud prevention or credit reference agency for conducting anti-fraud checks. Please note that in this process no credit check is performed and your credit rating remains unaffected.
5. Disclosures of your information :-
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
2)- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
3)- As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
6. Usage of Demographic and Profile Data We use your personal information to :-
1)- Provide the services you request
2)- To resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems
3)- Promote a safe service
4)- Measure consumer interest in our products and services
5)- Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates
6)- Request optional online surveys
7)- Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt out of such uses.
7. Third Party Sites :- You may be linked to our website by our advertisers, network partners, or any other third party. We hereby declare that we hold no liability or responsibility for the ‘Privacy Policies’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’ of these websites. Please read their policies carefully before sharing any of your details.
9. Introduction to Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha :- Our mission is to curate beautifully handcrafted products from across the globe. We preserve the traditional art of India handed down to us by our ancestors, helping our talented artisans gain global recognition through the products that can be used on a daily basis in the urban market. Our vision is to be an International Brand synonym to craft. We are well on our way with a solemn goal to provide economic upliftment of the rural artisans that are involved in preserving the heritage of the handicrafts industry in India.
Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha (“Website : www.bgsuttarakhand.org.in”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal, a company incorporated under the laws of India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof. provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). The products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The purchase of products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented byBGS product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that product.
“Bhartiya Gramotthan Sanstha” is a registered trade mark.
PAN Number :- AAATB6666M
GST Registration Number :- 05AAATB6666M1ZF
Society Registration Certificate Number :- RENEW102020002240
Document 12A Certificate
- Document Identification Number AAATB6666ME2000301
- Application Number 527630290170921
- Unique Registration Number AAATB6666ME20003
Phone Number : 0135-2433658, 7351009107, 9411571947
Working Hours : 9:30 – 18:30 pm
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Gramotthan Bhawan Upper Road Dhalwala (Rishikesh) Tehri Garhwal, Uttrakhand 249201